Sunday, August 1, 2010

Please don't come into my dream

Please don't let me hold your hand,
walking together, in Sunway Pyramid,
and smile at me when I looked at you,
because all this will only happen in dream,
never my reality...

Please don't let me hope,
and please stay away from me while I am skating alone in the ice-skating ring...
because when a 104KG man fall down, does feel hurt...
and I don't want you to come to me and care about me,
I just want to keep lying on the ice-skating ring,
feel the cold at my back,
let my nose bleed...

Please don't make my nightmare become a dream,
I need to stay in tension.
A nightmare will make me fear,
a dream will make me sad.
I can let myself stay in fear,
but I can't let myself stay in sadness,
especially it is about you...

Please, please don't come into my dream...

No comments: