Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The old feeling....

Well, after I have kept my hard disk, I can actually focus more on the work, but still I haven't done the assignment which is due tomorrow, so is the project which is due the day after tomorrow....

However, when I try to do the (geometry) assignment, I suddenly have the feeling of ICPU time again, where I was doing the geometry homework back then in 2005, when my whole focus was really trying to do the proving, I try to prove it in the night (back then I don't do homework at night, usually will try to do it when the sun still shining...), in my room at home, alone. And if you are in my room, you are surround by comics, and yet I don't know why I can still focus on the proving question back then, I think maybe is because my curiousity of math back then is so high, and fully motivated by it.

Well, after 3 years, when I try to prove something in geometry again, the feeling actually is back, and I do miss the feeling...the good old feeling.....

Cheong Ho, WORK HARD and WORK WELL!!!! These are the math you've been hoping for!!! GO!!!!GO!!!!GO!!!

No comments: