Monday, March 30, 2009

Hi Hi !!!

Yo, shibarakudesune!! Long time no see, just wanna post something up, then I make up a title "Hi Hi !!!" which is friendly enough, but is not interesting....

Well, recently been busy in assignments.....and the MATH300 is getting weirder and weirder...though the topic "surfaces" in Topology is so fun, where u will learn to add surfaces (eg: adding a cylinder with a sphere, you will get back a cylinder!!! Isn't it fun??? Yeah, I think that's fun!!!), and the other part Geometry, I am kind a lost about it, need to work on it....

And, my Sony Ericsson K800i is down, lost all my contacts number, birthdays etc...., and recently just try to ask everyone to tell me their contact number, which is a big job!!! Luckily, I still remember my mom's number, still can survive here...

Furthermore, I still didn't upload any photo for the post, guess what??? Yes, I did it again!!! I have finished the data allowance in one week, the blames are all because of the stupid auto standby system doesn't work out last night!!! If, not I still got about 10Gb from 2pm to 2am (the peak hour data allowance), and I could still survive for the coming 3 weeks, which includes the mid break....

And now, I have no 32kps, not bad after all, will consider changing to other unwired plan soon...since I have spend another $250 for the internet again.....

Alright, that's all for the "Hi Hi !!!" post, take care!!!

No comments: