Monday, November 17, 2008

I know how Wei Xiao Bao feels already~~

Wei Xiao Bao (韦小宝)is a character of a famous novel "The Deer And The Cauldron (鹿鼎记)" by Louis Cha(金庸). The character is very famous, not because he is one of the hero in the novel, but because he got seven pretty wives...

I didn't actually read the novel, but I did watch the drama, Dicky Cheung version, and I finally understand how he feel in the final scene, when the princess (who is one of his wife), asking him:" Do you love A Ke(阿珂, Xiao Bao's another wife) more than me??"

and Xiao Bao answers her: "At this moment, YES! I love her more than you!!!"

Supposingly, Xiao Bao loves all of them at equal amount, but at the very moment, because A Ke was caugth by the enemy, that's why Xiao Bao will answer like that.

That's how I feel in these few days, but not to a somebody, but to somethings, and one more different is, I don't actually like the thing....and the somethings are, the 2 subjects - ACCG253, and ECON201....If you asking me something about math now, I couldn't even know how to do it, although I still think of it while I'm doing the revision of ACCG253 and ECON201....

haih....Wednesday and Thursday are coming!!!! haih.....

No comments: