Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sometime....

Sometime, you just want to sit at somewhere, alone, but not being emo, just moodless....
when I look at the sky during the Wednesday's evening, it was blue and red, I was sitting at my balcony, alone, and was holding my notes, but none of the content went through my head....

Was I feeling sad??? Not really, I just want some quietness which can calm myself down...by the nervousness of the coming quiz and test...and try let go something for a while, so I could study things easier, but ends up thinking the same thing.....

However, was I nervous?? I don't think so, but I do feel nervous of not getting nervous for the test(???).....Damn, I suddenly feel like want to drink, but I have promised myself to quit drinking....also, I got no time for getting drunk....

Monday....monday......DING! Why can't I focus???

(The moodless feeling is so disturbing...haih....maybe I just need an answer for the question in my mind....)

No comments: