Thursday, October 23, 2008

The saddest thing.....

When man lost his hope, that's the saddest thing....and now when I look at Mr.A, I just feel that he is experiencing the saddest thing I'm talking about....

How would you feel when you know that your hope is just impossible???
What would you do?? Keep trying? or give up?? either one you choice, the result is just impossible.....(haih, bad memories...again...)

Mr.A asks me not to cheer him up, because he just fear that he will feel the hope but in fact is impossible. However, I was just trying to tell him, sometimes thing is just not fair, so ask him to GIVE UP anyhow, but he stopped me, so okay loh....(the situation is already became a triangle....where got win win solution???)

I know is very hard to give up the hope, I know how sour is it when the thing is just impossible (especially when it is without any reason), I also know how struggle is it when you really know what the reason is.....but fact is fact, nothing can change the fact....that's how it be...

So, cheer up lah!!!

No comments: