Friday, October 24, 2008

Recently.....

Exam is coming about a month, everyone seem nervous, so am I. At this very moment, my brain keep thinking about the past. I think back to high school life, college life.....maybe in the future, when I'm stress, I will think about uni life...maybe when I died, I will think about my whole life...haih, sorry to keep on talking nonsense along the way.

Just suddenly lost confident about studies, after the econ test, my brain unlike before, always think about maths...in fact, in many times, I just think nothing, and stone there, no matter is during lecture or tutorial, I always stone there sometimes....and for the math assignment, supposingly it is something I like to do, but now just seem like something I want to finish it as soon as possible, but not to enjoy or learn it......

Those new theorems, just didn't manage to get in to my head like before....haih, being not interested in anything is a major problem of mine.....

Also, I just found my behaviour have became abnormal...I get annoyed easily, and sometime make people annoyed easily, hopefully this abnormal behaviour will not happen again.... so, if I do make you annoy recently, please forgive me....I don't really mean it, sometime, I just cannot control myself .....

No comments: