Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Long time ago.....

Long time ago, when all my life have only basketball, games, comics....and my last hope, maths.....

When I was a school boy, who has nothing but only have these four achievements. I was so enjoy those days, because I was so in love to go school, because I can play basketball, and studied maths...but still, I enjoyed the weekend too, because I could play my games and read my comics.


Anyhow, when I slowly knew the classmates, one by one, day by day, I have one more achievement, which is the second home, named "5H", a big family, called "friends". When I first went in to the class 4H during my form 4 time, I was so down, because I've been sent to the class where I have no close friend, that's why I sit at the corner, and focus to my last hope, calculations. Basically, I was so in love with every subject which involve calculations. And, finally, the hope become one of my very important ability, and target.

Apparently, I didn't appear much in those photos, because every time when my ji-mui's ask me to take photo, I always run away, due to the reason of back then, in my thinking, not showing up in the photo seem quite "ying", but now I really regret, because I can't really look back how I was in the class. However, thanks for Caryn Sweetie, who send me those photos again, and luckily still got some photos where still got me inside.


And this was taken during the last officially day of attendance in high school where we have to arrange the table for our SPM exam.

Until now, I still keep the school uniform at home, and I did wear it back again sometimes when I suddenly think back those high school life (but the pant can no longer fit in.....). Also, sometimes I did dreamed about going back to the class, but the scene will always been caught by the discipline teacher by having long hair......

Also, some memory will just pop up during my day life, like I skipped my class, sneak to the basketball court, or just sit at the back, chatting with my ji-mui, while the history teacher is teaching at the front....or playing half way the game, and the discipline teacher just come over and stop us from playing....or watching the girls playing sport at the 3rd floor, in group with friends, while we having the moral study class.....also, keep watching the door, where we were gambling inside the class room, so so so so so many funny memory which just cannot been written down here....but they are so sweet and I hope I still can dreamed about it.....



After high school, I have choose to go college as the reason of college is more flexible than staying back at school, in fact with my result, I don't think I can take the offer for studying the form 6 in high school. Anyway, when I choose to study at college, those days were also my golden time, because almost every Friday all the basketball members will group together and hang out.



These are my basketball team member (there is still some missing), but never a time where all the gold shirt member have get together.......and now, most of them have quit playing basket ball already.....

Also, sometime, I will call the Ji-Mui's out for having some gathering or dinner, which is so memorable all the time....



These are my Ji-Mui's, and most of them been busy studying and working, and some of them include me is studying oversea, so is really hard to get them all together....

I still remember the first July break when I get back to Malaysia, I still can enjoy those college life, because most of them still at Malaysia, and they are still doing things like what we usually do back then. Then, during the first summer break in 2007, I still enjoy the same life as I said in the first 2 months, but in the 3rd month, I slowly understand that, everything will be changed...


So, until I went back to Malaysian in July 2008, I know things will be totally different, because everyone has their own life, and I'm more like a visitor than just part of their life. Things are different as expected, but there were moments where I really really cannot accept these changes...I felt very disappointed, but no choice, that's how it be... until the day I left, the basketball member went to eat bak-kut-teh with me, I did feel happy for that, because at least still something I knew was there.....but anyhow, I guess there will be another bigger changes when I am going back during this coming summer break.....things will changed a lot more......

Long time ago....long time ago....those lives which can only found by memory.....

I still remember there was a moment I told my mom, I'm going to be single, always. And my mom said, when you get older, when all your friend have their own family, then you will know is time for you to find someone....


Mom, see, I still remember what you told me, always~~~! (Recently, I just encounter so many things that been told by my mom.....haih.....meaning I have changed nothing after all.....)

However, I just feel like going home......missing home so much.....

No comments: