Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Dun feel like eating....how come leh????

Ever since last Thursday, one day after the dream I was talking about, I dun feel like eating....just not the mood thing, but physically, I dun feel hungry....especially in the afternoon, I just dun feel hungry, well not as hungry as I used to be...more significantly, that I couldn't finish 2 standard boxes of fried rice yesterday, where usually it just ngam ngam let me feel full....

haih...I'm sure that not caused by the mood, but physically, the amount of food that I could eat have change....haih, maybe this might really call as "getting old"....where physically I don't need that much amount of food to keep my activity, so that I could work more.....(wah, damn nice excuse leh...)

However, I still think this might be just a short-term situation, hopefully, I will get myself back to normal....because when u dun feel like eating where u usually love to eat a lot, that's just worried you.....

Today, I was planing to finish the Math236 assignment 3, where I have done most of the question during the holiday and it is due today, but still I end up rushing the final question, until just now....Thanks for the 2 tutors, Mr.KL and Ms.KL (wahahahahahahaha, now I realise.....hahahahahahaha!!!) who just let us stay in the numeracy centre, and helping us for the assignment~Also, Ms.KL, thanks for helping me for the Math232 assignment during your lunch time, I really appreciate that, thanks a lot.(I still feel bad for the....ok, not going to talk about it again....)

While I was doing the Math236 assignment , I just realise that I'm still over dependent on the tutor, where I think I shouldn't if I really want to go for my aim, so I must think of some new strategy for studying the subjects...hopefully I won't try to give up any question next time....

Do you know that when I give up a question, it just hurts like getting reject by a girl?? Sad.....the main thing that hurts me, is not that I give up, but is because I don't understand... just like I give up a chance to understand a girl that I like....wah....very sad.....

Anyway, I hope that I won't make the same mistake again....Cheong Ho, grow up, but not grow old!!!

No comments: