Monday, October 13, 2008

讨厌我吗?Do You Hate Me?

拜托啦,连续失眠了三天,星期六、日早上,我还没睁开眼睛,脑就在想着Assignment,原本以为星期日晚上会比较好睡。结果半夜还是醒了过来,然后又醒又睡的就到早上了。梦啊梦,你讨厌了我吗???我想发梦啊,就让我好好的睡一觉吧………

Haih, I wasn't sleep well for the weekends. During saturday and sunday morning, I was thinking about the assignment even my eyes haven't opened. Then I thought sunday will be a better night for me, but I just woke up in the middel of the night, and just hardly got back sleep until morning of monday....sei lah, dream ah dream, I need you ei...Are you hate me??? just let me sleep well lah.....

Also, the stupid internet dunno why become so slow, the things I download just can't finish...haih...sian lah.....haih.....haih....Plus, somemore my leg has not recovered yet, I still cannot run, cannot jump...feel so down......

"The world is full of hope!!!", I thought I still can cheer myself up by shouting this out, but cannot sleep well is really something that I couldn't cheer myself up....

No comments: