Monday, September 1, 2008

Fail to do something which u really like...

do u know the feel when u fail to do something which u really like??? The thing start to annoy u and u start to feel no mood to do it anymore, and yet u still have to do it!! hmmm, I should say u didn't enjoy of doing something that u like....

Today, I was rushing for my math assignment, and I just realize that I just don't enjoy doing it, and yet I have to finish it today, because is due today. More importantly, I do give up for a question, which make me feel like I'm suffering from the subject, but not enjoying it.....

Usually when I was rushing for my math assignment, I found it hard when I looking at the question, but when I doing it, I enjoy it, I appreciate it (???), because it gives me some practice and catch me up for the unit, also telling myself that I do know something, but this time, I just feel I fail to do something which I really like...

Maybe is because this is really a very different math from what I have studied; maybe I'm just upseting for giving up the question, but hopefully I will enjoy the rest of the course...

by the way, I haven't update those special events on last week, but I will updated them as soon as I got those photos~~hopefully u will enjoy reading my stupid blog~~

No comments: