Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I'm getting old....

haih, feel like getting old already when I looking at my sister's blog~~~
She just becoming some girl that I don't know already.....haih..still remember the time when she was a little girl, she is so cute, and naive!!!

That's my little sister and my young Mommy

Look at her, ain't she just look like an angel? I still remember the first time she start learning walking, and brother and I were so exiciting.



That's my Father, Mother and my little sister

She is still a little girl 2 years ago, where I tot she will just stay like that forever, a naive little sister which I always bully...



Beside, she still the little sis that I use to know who always calling me "gor~" with her little cute face back then when I was a college boy.

Until, when I first came back from Sydney, where I still think she is still the little girl I use to know, but I was wrong.....

That's my sister and my nephew



She is still the little girl call me "gor~", but she is starting to change....she is transforming a big girl already....So at first I dun really care too much about (I'm a very cool Brother!), so she is just like that...



That's My Big Brother, Sister, and Mr. Fat

because, in my family, she is the youngest and smallest, so I still treat her like a children, always ignoring her for something is complicated. (eg: topic of speaking) Because she is a kid to me, so why am I going to telling her something is complicated?



haih, but I was SO SO WRONG!~~!


She has become someone that I dunno already~~~Who is she?? Is that really my little cute sister???? Mui ah Mui, gor gor dunno u already.....

4 comments:

Chicken said...

Dude, standard la young girls these days. Don't tell me you never saw it coming wei.

Cheong Ho said...

But she is my sister.....

bluejoshua said...

hahahaha... damn funny weih your post. but it's normal la.. everyone evolves :P

ice_elf said...

dun keep the thought that she's a lil kid, in my case i feel that it hurts me all my life.. even my bro dunno i was 20 already.. he tot i was 17 or 18 >.<
if u feel that u dunno ur sis then talk more n listen to her.. take her serious la..
hey btw, u looking cooler with ur long hair like in the pic! make ur hair long again la.. looking handsome!!